Following the success of ProductCamp 2014, we’re excited to announce that we’ve set a date for ProductCamp 2015!
Last year’s event saw 150 product managers sharing and learning. This year, we’ve found a great new space in Paddington where we’ll be able to bring 220 people together.
ProductCamp will be held on Saturday, March 28th, at the etc Venue Paddington in London (57 North Wharf Rd).
It’s a free event, made possible by sponsors and volunteers, and will run from the morning through to the early evening, giving ample time to meet, greet, learn and discuss. Keep the evening free as we’ll likely gather for drinks and some more casual networking after the day.
You’ll can grab your ticket here, or below:
Registration will begin at 10:00 am, with the official kick-off at 10:30. Sessions will run approximately every 30 minutes, with a break at 1pm for lunch, and the day will end at 6:00pm.
- 10:00 am – Registration and networking over coffee
- 10:30 am – Kick-off and the session board opens
- 11:00 am – Session 1 (35 mins)
- 11:45 am – Session 2 (35 mins)
- 12:30 pm – Session 3 (35 mins)
- 1:15 pm – Lunch break and networking
- 2:00 pm – Session 4 (25 mins)
- 2:30 pm – Session 5 (25 mins)
- 3:00 pm – Session 6 (25 mins)
- 3:30 pm – Coffee/tea, snacks, and networking
- 4:00 pm – Session 7 (35 mins)
- 4:45 pm – Session 8 (25 mins)
- 5:15 pm – Session voting & Prize
- 5:45 pm – Wrap up
- 6:00 pm – Drinks and more networking at a pub nearby
ProductCamp London is an “unconference” for product management, so the sessions for the day will be driven by the attendees. Everyone is expected to contribute to the day, so think about what you would like to do in a session (workshop, presentation, Q&A, or just an open discussion are some possibilities).
A huge thank you is due to our sponsor:
The folks from Twilio will be around all day, and happy to demo their technology. Be sure to find out how it can improve your own product!