ProductCamp London is just around the corner! We’ve got a great venue and generous sponsors lined up. We plan to see you there on Saturday, November 26th, 2011 at the Innovation Warehouse.
1 East Poultry Avenue
EC1A 9PT London
Agenda for the day:
- 10:00 am – Registration and grab your coffee (sponsored by the Up Group)
- 10:30 am – Kick-off and the session board opens
- 11:00 am – Session 1 (35 mins)
- 11:45 am – Session 2 (35 mins)
- 12:30 pm – Session 3 (35 mins)
- 1:15 pm – Lunch break and networking
- 2:00 pm – Session 4 (25 mins)
- 2:30 pm – Session 5 (25 mins)
- 3:00 pm – Session 6 (25 mins)
- 3:30 pm – Coffee/tea, snacks, and networking
- 4:00 pm – Session 7 (35 mins)
- 4:45 pm – Session 8 (25 mins)
- 5:15 pm – Session voting & Prize (sponsored by Product Focus), and raffle
- 5:45 pm – Wrap up
- 6:00 pm – Drinks at Charterhouse pub (very nearby)
ProductCamp London is an “unconference” so the sessions for the day will be driven by the attendees. Everyone is expected to contribute to the day, so think about what you would like to do in a session (workshop, presentation, Q&A, or just an open discussion are some possibilities).
Tips for preparing a session:
We’re here all day, and everyone’s friendly. Be sure to come prepared to spark a discussion… After all, everyone’s an expert in something, so spread the knowledge!
- Need some inspiration? Here’s a list of session topics.
- Need a starting point? Here’s a PowerPoint template.
Remember, bringing a formal presentation is not a requirement. Come armed with lessons, stories or tips, and simply be prepared to participate in some great discussions.
Our generous sponsors
For their outstanding support of ProductCamp, we’d like to thank our sponsors:
- The Up Group: Coffee Sponsor
- Product Focus: Prize Sponsor
- Duedil: Basic Sponsor
- Roman Pichler: Basic Sponsor
- Pragmatic Marketing: Basic Sponsor
- Skadoosh: Basic Sponsor
- Wonga: Basic Sponsor
- Mozilla: Lanyard Sponsor
We look forward to seeing you there!