ProductCamp London is just around the corner! We’ve got a great venue and generous sponsors lined up. We plan to see you there on Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at the Guardian Building at:
90 York Way,
City of London
N1 9GU, United Kingdom
Agenda for the day:
- 10:00 am – Registration and grab your coffee (sponsored by Channel 4)
- 10:30 am – Kick-off and the session board opens
- 11:00 am – Session 1
- 11:30 am – Session 2
- 12:00 pm – Session 3
- 12:30 pm – Lunch, sponsored by Duedil
- 1:30 pm – Session 4
- 2:00 pm – Session 5
- 2:30 pm – Session 6
- 3:00 pm – Coffee/tea, snacks, and networking
- 3:30 pm – Session 7
- 4:00 pm – Session 8
- 4:30 pm – Session 9
- 5:00 pm – Session voting & Prize (sponsored by Product Focus), and raffle
- 5:30 pm – Wrap up
- 6:00 pm – ProductTank drinks, sponsored by Google
ProductCamp London is an “unconference” so the sessions for the day will be driven by the attendees. Everyone is expected to contribute to the day, so think about what you would like to do in a session (workshop, presentation, Q&A, or just an open discussion are some possibilities).
Tips for preparing a session:
We’re here all day, and everyone’s friendly. Be sure to come prepared to spark a discussion… After all, everyone’s an expert in something, so spread the knowledge!
- Need some inspiration? Here’s a list of session topics.
- Need a starting point? Here’s a PowerPoint template.
Remember, bringing a formal presentation is not a requirement. Come armed with lessons, stories or tips, and simply be prepared to participate in some great discussions.
Our generous sponsors
For their outstanding support of ProductCamp, we’d like to thank our sponsors:
- Guardian — Venue sponsor
- Google — Drinks sponsor
- Duedil — Lunch sponsor
- Channel 4 — Coffee sponsor
- Product Focus — Prize sponsor
- Pragmatic Marketing
- Pichler Consulting
- Sequent Learning
- Up Group
We look forward to seeing you there!