We’re so looking forward to this year’s ProductCamp London event.
Get your tickets now: http://pcampldn-2014.eventbrite.com/
ProductCamp will be held on Saturday, February 8th, at the Mozilla Space in London (St Martin’s Lane, near Trafalgar Square).
It’s a free event, made possible by sponsors and volunteers, and will run from the morning through to the early evening, giving ample time to meet, greet, learn and discuss. Keep the evening free as we’ll likely gather for drinks and some more casual networking after the day.
Registration will begin at 10:00 am, with the official kick-off at 10:30. Sessions will run approximately every 30 minutes, with a break at 1pm for lunch, and the day will end at 6:00pm.
- 10:00 am – Registration and networking over coffee
- 10:30 am – Kick-off and the session board opens
- 11:00 am – Session 1 (35 mins)
- 11:45 am – Session 2 (35 mins)
- 12:30 pm – Session 3 (35 mins)
- 1:15 pm – Lunch break and networking
- 2:00 pm – Session 4 (25 mins)
- 2:30 pm – Session 5 (25 mins)
- 3:00 pm – Session 6 (25 mins)
- 3:30 pm – Coffee/tea, snacks, and networking
- 4:00 pm – Session 7 (35 mins)
- 4:45 pm – Session 8 (25 mins)
- 5:15 pm – Session voting & Prize
- 5:45 pm – Wrap up
- 6:00 pm – Drinks and more networking at a pub nearby
ProductCamp London is an “unconference” for product management, so the sessions for the day will be driven by the attendees. Everyone is expected to contribute to the day, so think about what you would like to do in a session (workshop, presentation, Q&A, or just an open discussion are some possibilities).
Tips for preparing a session:
We’re here all day, and everyone’s friendly. Be sure to come prepared to spark a discussion… After all, everyone’s an expert in something, so spread the knowledge!
- Need some inspiration? Here’s a list of session topics.
- Need a starting point? Here’s a PowerPoint template.
Remember, bringing a formal presentation is not a requirement. Come armed with lessons, stories or tips, and simply be prepared to participate in some great discussions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
A huge thank you is due to our sponsors:
The folks from Twilio will be around all day, and happy to demo their technology. Be sure to find out how it can improve your own product!
Rich Mironov is a serial entrepreneur, including as founder/CEO, VP Product Management and VP Marketing for start-ups, as well as go-to-market strategist and agile “product guy”. Rich is a veteran of six tech start-ups and dozens of consulting engagements. Since 2006, he’s provided full-time and interim consulting/mentoring to large and small technology companies.
Follow us on @PCampLDN to get the latest news!