TestimonialsReally enjoyed @PCampLDN, met some really interesting people and learnt some cool new stuff. My favourite three new things coming out of it: the viral co-efficient, the van Westendorp pricing model and the book "User Stories Applied". Reading up on them all now!
Alex DeanFantastic. Meet some great people, shared some fascinating ideas, in a very interactive environment. Ebay/PayPal is always great as a venue, and we even finished it off with some free drinks thanks to Huddle! How can you ask for more than that?
- Planning Your Prototype With a Customer Journey Map June 26, 2017
- Transitioning from Scrum to Kanban June 23, 2017
- #mtpcon SF 2017 : Product is People June 21, 2017
- How bad Ideas get on the Roadmap June 19, 2017
- Laura Klein – Introducing the User Map June 16, 2017